Oct 31, 2017

LIST WHAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO

If you can't force change because you're too lazy. If you can't strike out all the list in your TO-DO-LIST because you're too lazy and you can't even get started with the first task... why not try something different? why not list the things that you're not going to do and not do it?

For example:

1. I'm not going to watch TV.
2. I'm not going to think about negative things
3. I'm not going to procrastinate.
4. I'm not going to open my social media accounts today
5. I'm not going to stop until I become successful.
6. I will not gossip
7. I will not eat junk foods.

Try it, just for fun and see if it will give you results. Because you've been listing a lot of things that you wanted to do but you're not even doing it. You've been fooling yourself for a very long time. Why not list the things that you will not do and see if it will give you a different result?

It's time to reverse psychology, it's time to try a different approach because you've been failing over and over again for a very long time because of your old technique that doesn't even work.

List what you're not going to do and really don't do it. It is easy because you will not exert an effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment