Oct 24, 2017

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE UP NOW

I've done a lot of shits, lost a lot of money and opportunity for my dream. It's very impossible to give up now.

I've seen the worst, experience a lot of pain. I know there is something waiting for me if I don't give up on my dream. I grind, I work hard, I do everything I can to make my dreams come true, It is very impossible for me to give up now. Even if nothing good is happening yet, it's ok. I can wait forever. If I need to  hustle forever so be it.

That's what hardwork can make you, it can make you a very persevering individual. Your mental toughness will grow into a different level. You will have pride in your journey, you will become proud of what you're doing and you ill never give up... ever.

But if you're just working softly... you will give up easily. It is because you don't have pride in your work, you just work just to tell people that you're working.

So if you don't want to become a quitter... work harder, give your best everyday. Never be scared of being tired, don't be afraid to fail. The idea here is you're making yourself tougher and your endurance longer.

Look at those people who keeps on failing and failing... they don't want to give up because they knew that one day they will become successful, they knew that it's just a matter of time before they taste success.

If you want to win, you have to extend the pain. You have to keep on feeling the pain of failing until you become successful. It's just a feeling, it's nothing more than that. Pain is just a feeling, it's just another emotion that will never kill you. It will only make you stronger.

Once you feel the pain over and over again, you will no longer be afraid of it anymore. You will just laugh at it, you will accept it with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment