Oct 7, 2017

BEST TECHNIQUE TO HAVE A DIRECTION IN LIFE

The best way to have a direction in life is to increase your numbers. Any numbers that you can think of in your life that you can increase... increase it. This will show you the right path, it will give you happiness, it will make you feel that you're so successful.

Me, what I'm doing is I'm trying to make my money grow as much as I can. I am not a millionaire... YET. But in just a matter of time I will go to that level. Why? because I keep on growing my net worth every day. I'm trying my best to keep my money growing. I always make sure that my numbers are increasing. It's a slow progress, it may take a lot of time but the good thing is... there is a direction. I feel the, growth, I feel that I am succeeding and progressing. I feel rich because my financial status is getting better and better each day. I am not one of those people who keep on exposing their riches and shits on social media and keep proving themselves that they are rich. But the best thing about my style is I keep evolving everyday. Again, it is a slow process but an enjoyable one, I have a direction and I know where I'm going to.

So if you want to have a direction in life... keep increasing your numbers. Whether it is about money, healthy body, skill, business, followers etc. Do something that will increase your numbers so you will feel the progress everday. Just like in social media... if you want to have a lot of followers then study how to gain followers, do something that will increase your numbers, if other people can so as you. You can post interesting ideas, you can tell a story that will inspire them and make them believe you. It's all about finding the right process that works for you.

Keep counting and counting. Make the process consistent, keep the growth growing.

It's like collecting a sports card. You simply collect it trade it, buy if you have money and then you will be surprised at the number of your cards within one year. It is very easy, just be patient and enjoy the slow progress.

You will have a good direction if you keep on increasing your numbers. You will be push to make good decisions.

If you're a student and you're lost, just simply increase your numbers. Count the number of subjects that you have good grades, keep on getting subjects with good grades every semester. It may sounds boring but it is effective if you will take it seriously. Collect your grading cards with high grades and show it to your mom and ask for a reward. She may buy you an Xbox 720.

If you're an aspiring body builder, keep increasing your numbers everytime you go to the weight room. If you can bench press a 50 lb weight last week, lift a 55 lb weight this week. Keep increasing gradually, slowly but surely. If you keep on increasing your numbers... you will reach a different level, you will become very successful.

Apply this technique in any area of your life that you want an improvement. Keep putting some numbers into it, watch your numbers grow, watch your life change slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment