Oct 23, 2017

JUST CARE ABOUT THE MOMENTUM

Never care if you are succeeding or not, what matters is your energy is alive and your momentum for working keeps going. You need to keep the momentum alive, once you are moving and doing something for your dream... never kill it, maintain it and try to keep it alive forever.

Your momentum is the key to success, it will make you move, it will connect success and journey. If you feel that there is something good going on... keep doing it, it may not give you success yet but if you will keep on using that momentum then it will lead to better things.

Care about the momentum, care about doing things on a daily basis. If you are pursuing a goal, you should do something for it everyday. Never care if you are not seeing any significant impact yet, time will come and you will reap the benefits of your hard work.

Never let the momentum die.. ever. Once you start on something.. do it forever until you become successful, that is how to become successful like me. It's not about being arrogant but I've been busting my ass for 8 years in a row, I am not super rich now but I feel very successful because I have no boss and I can earn my own money without kissing someone's ass. And for me, success is about being free and being able to establish your own kingdom. I am free from traffic, I only do the things that I love like writing, designing and of course making money online. I gain my confidence by just keeping my momentum alive, I even work during Christmas.

Manufacture a little momentum now and try to make it bigger and bigger every single day. Once you have it.. take care of it and never let it go. Be a man who's on fire. Never let anyone or anything destruct you, just be yourself and give your best every single day. Don't ever make excuses that you can't work today because you're feeling bad... that shit is for the weak, are you weak?

There will be bad days, of course that will happen, nothing is perfect but you still need to keep working even if the pace is very slow. Every work counts, every work will create a little momentum.

Just enjoy the process and wait for success.


No comments:

Post a Comment