Dec 24, 2017

LIVE YOUR IDENTITY

If you want to be known as a hard worker then work hard everyday, if that is the identity that you want people to see you so be it, live it and never change it. You are changing your identity every now and then that's why you're always lost.

If you want to be known as a good person then be good. Do good, be nice and please people. Don't bee moody, don't be a plastic person... be good. If that is what makes you happy, if that gives you peace then be that person forever.

What kind of identity you want? once you pick an identity that you love then you should live it and make it as your life.

If you want a rich identity then be rich, earn as much money as you can, avoid debt and learn to build your own empire for making money. Earn money everyday, earn millions. You can be it if you will do the habits of being it. Think about money everyday, speak about money.

For example in basketball... some teams are very strong in defense and some teams are strong in offense. Usually the teams who knows their identity are the teams that wins.

If you don't know your identity then you will be lost, you don't know what to do. You will never know what your strengths are. Choosing your identity will make you choose what type of skills you want to place your focus, you will be able to hone your skills and be very good at it.

My identity personally is I don't want to make excuses, if I say I will do something I will do it, I will never make any lousy excuses just to get away from something. I live with that identity, I never break my promises, when I promise something I do it no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment