Dec 23, 2017

LIST ALL OF YOUR EXCUSES ON THE PAPER AND BURN IT

I know you have all the excuses on the book, I know you know all the types of excuses to use to avoid taking actions and avoid taking the blame. The question is... even if your excuses are true, did it give you results? did you became a better person by using those excuses? no right?

Make a list of your excuses and burn them, never use them again. If you want to change your life then you should be moving instead of holding yourself back and making yourself believe that you can't do it. At least attempt it, try it, there's no harm in trying. Are you going to die if you try? no on has died because of trying. You will only feel alive by facing your fears and you can only do it by removing all the doubts inside of your head that you can't do it.

Excuses such as I feel tired, I can't do it, there's no chance, it's raining today, it's traffic, it's too dangerous, my stomach is aching, I don't have money, I don't have support, I am short, I am weak, I am not deserving, it's too intimidating... these excuses only exist inside o
f your head, you created them. If you really want it then you'll find away how to do it.

Just stop creating excuses now. It will do no good to you, if you need to do something urgent then do it without thinking if you can do it or not. Don't believe in your mind because it is tricking you, it is feeding you up the excuses that builds the fear. Once you believe in your excuses... your journey is over.

Burn them, burn all the negative thoughts that is controlling you. You can do it if you will force yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment