Sep 30, 2017

REMEMBER THE REAL BATTLE

Most of you are entering battles that are not worth fighting for. You are engaging in a battle that has no benefits in the present nor future. You love battles that will only make your life hard just to feed your ego and prove to other people that you are the better person, just to prove them that you are always right and can never be wrong.

You fight with your neighbor whose dog is shitting in front of your house, you almost got a fist fight with him. Is that battle worth fighting for? are going to become rich by doing that?

You fight the trolls on the internet that criticized your post on social media. You waste your time and energy, both of you are even exchanging death threats, is that a good thing to do? are you really going to look smart and brave by fighting on the internet?

We all have battles in life, some are battling dangerous sickness, some are having financial battles and some are having stupid battles. It is up to us what battles are we going to choose.

If you will choose a battle make sure it is worth fighting for, make sure you will become happy in the end if you win. Do you think you will really become happy if you punch someone in the face and prove everyone that you're strong?

I have my own battle too, I am battling with myself because I am forcing myself to work hard, I am pursuing a goal and I am also battling with different obstacles and challenges that are derailing me from being successful. It's a hard battle, it's a long and grueling battle but I am very sure that if I win in the end... I will become very proud and happy of myself.

Make sure you are going to become proud of yourself if you win your current battle, are you going to become proud if you punch your neighbor's face? are you sure you can tell it to your kids and wife with a smile on your face? are you sure that your enemy will stop and not make a revenge? are you sure you are going to have a peace of mind after battling some stupid battles?

Remember the real battle, it is bettering yourself and trying to improve your current situation, it is doing whatever it takes to win in life and have no regrets in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment