Sep 20, 2017

THE DISCIPLINED BUM

This technique is fun, effective and will give you less resistance to do things that you love. I have used a lot of techniques, process, style in my life to make my life a little bit better but this one is unique and fun, I don't know if it will become effective as well to you but to me it is very effective... BE A DISCIPLINED BUM.

Not totally a bum but a disciplined bum, I've been criticizing bums for years because they are useless and harmful to the society but I am a bum now, the only difference is I am a disciplined bum.

WHAT DO I MEAN BY THIS? I am acting like a bum but I am still doing good things in my life. For example, I am eating a lot of oreo cookies, chocolates and any other sweets but I am still committed to exercise everyday. For the past few years I was so guilty eating forbidden foods everytime I exercise because I thought that I am just wasting my time. I am always looking at the weighing scale and get frustrated when I can't see my weight going down.

But now is different, I am eating a lot and also exercising a lot. I am a bum but a disciplined bum, because solid bums will just eat whatever they want to but they will not force themselves to sweat. They will just sleep whenever they are full. I am different, I am eating but at the same time I am exercising. Maybe my weight is not going down but the good thing is the habit of exercising everyday is still there and I don't feel guilty whenever I eat. I am a lot motivated today because I can exercise without getting hungry. I am using this technique for just weeks and it gives me good feeling, who knows if it will work in the long run or not, I am just experimenting and having a lot of fun with the process.

This can be applied to anything. You can study seriously and that the same time party or drink occasionally, what is effective for you... do it.

The key here is the sacrifice should be stronger than pleasures, you must experience more pain than comfort because if you make comfort as a habit and you don't want to work anymore... you will lose balance, you will be in big trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment