Sep 21, 2017

PLAY THE "I DON'T CARE GAME"

Play this game and you will discover how easy life is... PLAY THE I DON'T CARE GAME.

I DON'T CARE IF I AM LOSING. Just keep going because your losing streak will end in just a matter of time. Losing is normal, if you are losing now... be happy because it is only making you strong. Never care if people laughs at you or mock you. They are not losing because they are not even trying.

I DON'T CARE IF I AM TIRED. You can rest for a very long time once you die, while you are still alive... work and never care if you are tired. Being tired is normal, being tired doesn't mean you can't move anymore.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY. This will make you free, creative and expressive. Never care about what they say because it's none of your business to know what they think of you. be yourself and do what you think is the best for your life. If you're going to die now will you still care about what they are going to say? People doesn't know what is good for you, all they can do is talk. Follow your heart and never stop.

I DON'T CARE IF IT IS TOO HARD. If you want to become successful then never care if it is hard. It is suppose to be hard because if it is easy then the reward is not big. Just do it even if it is hard. Once you really don't care that it is hard then it will be a lot easier because you will just keep working and working until you become successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment