Mar 17, 2019

WHAT ANIMAL REPRESENTS YOU?

If you're an animal, what would you be? a chicken who's always scared? a monkey who's so annoying, a lion who's brave and and have an unparalleled willpower, a hyena who's a traitor? a wolf who can't be alone? a cheetah that moves so fast? or a turtle that moves so slow? what kind of an animal are you? you can be a bear who is so strong or a gazelle who keeps on running away from the predator. Are you just a prey or a sacrificial lamb? or are you someone who hunts for food and doesn't back down from any challenge?

If you're so slow and lazy then you're a turtle or maybe a snail, you're useless, anyone can win a race against you. What animal represents you? be honest, if you're too weak and you're letting other people dominate you then you're just a prey, you're nothing but a food, they will eat you whenever they want to, you can run but you can never hide. But if you think you're a king then maybe you need to act like a gorilla, you need to dominate every threat in your surrounding, you need to act like a real alpha male.

What is your attitude? what character define you? me personally, I look at myself like an ant... I just keep moving forward, you can stomp on me, you can kill me but for as long as I can move forward... I will, I will never go backward or shift direction, I will keep working hard no matter what. I love to invest, I love to give everything I can and I love to look for some food, I don't stop like an ant, I'm always fast when it comes to making decisions, I never hesitate. I don't care if the goal is hard to achieve, I will just keep on persisting no matter what.

How about you? what kind of animal are you?

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment