Nov 10, 2017

SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING THE SAME SHITS EVERYDAY

I'm so sick and tired of getting the same shits over and over again. I'm so sick and tired of mediocre results so what I do.. I go all out, that is why I am posting more than 10 articles per day, probably I can post an average of 15 or even more. It's hard to think about a topic, it's hard to produce the words because I'm not that good in English and I'm not an English native speaker. But I want to earn through writing. I hate to admit it, the money is pretty low but I will not give up.

http://www.ruggedbreed.blogspot.com - this is my website too. It's full of articles, it's not earning good as well, but I don't care, all I wanna do is go all out everyday even if I go crazy, I don't care anymore. All I want is to feel how it feels to be giving your all and almost passing out because of hard work and frustration.

I am getting frustrated but I am still patient. I am still hopeful and motivated, it's been years since I'm writing. Maybe I am full of shits but I will never stop, even if the world is against me, I will never stop. It is what it is, I will still fight until the end. I will still write even if my writing sucks or nobody is reading.

Just trying to get a little money for food. I will force results, if being finessed is not getting the job done, I will change my style, I will force results and write as many as I can. Tweet as many as I can. Who cares? I am a loser now and will become a winner one day.

I am so sick and tired but I will never stop this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment