Feb 19, 2019

YOU CAN BECOME THE BEST EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT THE BEST

It is true, it is possible, you can become the best even if you're not the best. All you need to do is become the best at something. For example in basketball, you may not the best player in your team but if you're the best rebounder or stealer or defender then you have a big chance to become the best in the future. It's because you have something that they don't have, if you're at the best in something you can become the very best in the future, you can become a superstar of a team. Because the opportunity is already there, your coach will give you a lot of playing time because your value is high and they can never replace you. Just keep being the best in something and you have a chance to become very successful, just keep working on other areas of your game, try not to become a one dimensional and always seek for improvement, if you keep on improving everyday then you have a chance to become the greatest.

So look for something where you can be the best at, let's say in the office... you may not be the smartest but you can be the most tidiest, you can be the hardest worker, your value will go high, you can become the best worker one day if you keep on working hard. They will feel your power if you're the best at something, you can also be the best typist or the best coffee maker, anything where you can be the best at... claim it so your value will go high and your momentum will become stronger.

I am not the best writer for now (maybe) but I am the fastest writer, I can write for more than 50 articles in one day, I have 30 blogs and I can write any subject. My mind is so fast, maybe it's the fastest, I can also make decisions fast, I can also kill my depression fast, I am the best when it comes to handling emotions. That's why I can write a lot, most writers will never write once they feel bad but I am different, I keep on writing even if I feel bad that's why I get more results than other writers. One day I will become the best because I am already the best in some small things.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment