Feb 28, 2019

SOMETIMES YOU CAN THINK BETTER THAN THE GREAT ONES

Never underestimate yourself because sometimes you can think better than the great ones. You can invent something, you can be more creative. It's not that you're greater than them but sometimes you have an idea that will beat their idea. For example in basketball, Kobe Bryant invented the Mamba mentality, you too can invent something better than that. What if you invented the cobra mentality or gorilla mentality? do you think it will work? it will work if you will put an effort into it. It can beat the Mamba mentality if you're obsessed on trying to make it work. It's all up to you if you want to make it work or not.

The Wright brothers invented the airplane what if you invented the space ship? everything is possible. But make sure you will work for idea, don't just brag to everyone that you have a great idea but you will never work for it in the long run. Remember, no matter how much your idea sounds good... it is still useless if you can't make it work, the world wants to see results. The world is already sick and tired of hypes and wannabes, they world needs to see something that is for real. Once you have an idea, try to make it work and do everything you can to prove it.

Me, personally my idea is to stop thinking too much and just keep moving towards my goals and dreams. It made me feel good all the time. I am forgetting my problems, I am focus on taking actions, I never focus on complaining too much. It works for me, I am getting successful little by little and my life is in good direction. I don't want to think anymore, I am a doer, I commit to move forward all the time. Most people were thinking too much, they were talking too much so I decide to go to a different direction. I just want to keep moving forward all the time regardless of what might happen.

BE THE AUTHORITY

Don't be afraid to try even if they call you crazy or arrogant. Once you feel something in your heart and there is a burning desire... express it, set yourself free. Don't be afraid of what people say, it's normal to get criticized, what matters is you try your idea and you really believe in it. Go ahead and shock the world, go ahead and implement your own idea, never let it die, never let it be forgotten.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment