Feb 20, 2019

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!

I told you I can do it, I told you I can become great. You don't believe me before, you're doubting me before and mocking me... who's laughing now? You're even laughing at me every time I fail, now you can kiss my ass because I am already the KING! If you only do what I did then probably you're successful too but you choose to become a hater, you choose to become lazy and weak and that is why you're still the same weak person as before.

I just believe in hard work and you believe in luck that is why we're getting different results. I believe in perseverance and you believe in shortcuts that's why you can't work hard, that's why you quit over and over again every time a big challenge is in front of you.

I told you I can win, you never believe me before, you're always pulling me down, now look who's talking? I told you I will have the last laugh because I will never quit even if the going gets tough. I told you I can push even if it's already too painful, I told you I can be the one, I can become a legend no matter what. I have that vision inside of my head, I have that dream that can't be erased in my heart, I just don't know how to give up and that is my only and greatest asset.

People doubted me before but they are licking my shits now, they knew who I am, they were asking for my advice. They want to become successful too like me but they can only do it if they copy my work ethic which is sickening and ridiculous. My work ethic and consistency is extra ordinary, even Kobe will quit if he sees it.

I told you I can become successful, I told you I can do it, now you know who you are messing with!

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment