Feb 26, 2019

MY GREATEST SKILL THAT MADE ME HAPPY AND FREE

My greatest skill that made me happy is I just do it whenever I don't feel like doing it. I am very fast in making decisions. I never hesitate, I never procrastinate. I just do it no matter what, I don't care about how I feel, I don't care if I feel lazy or heavy, I just do it, it made me happy because I feel so powerful every time I do it.

If there is an urgent project I just do it, I never make dramas and excuses before I do it. That's why all of my clients were very happy, the call me "the flash" because I am so fast. It's because I knew that speed is the name of the game, speed can make me successful and that is what is happening to my life now, I use speed to make my life better.

If I needed to exercise I just exercise, no stretching, no opening of music in cellphone, no changing of clothes, no more ceremonies.. I just do it, I don't care if my body is not ready, I know it will be ready the moment I do the first step. I just jump in, I knew this kind of mindset is giving me advantage in everything. Most people were so slow, they were thinking too much before they do something. I am different, my mind just switch to action mode even if I am feeling lazy. I develop this character because I wanted to change, I want to see a different result in my life, I don't want a slow life anymore, I want something different. If I said I am going to do something... I just do it even if I feel that I don't have an energy to do it.

It's so funny because people think they don't have enough energy to do it, they feel that they were lacking the strength, it's because they don't practice forcing themselves to move whenever they feel lazy.

Just do what you need to do and your life will be good. If you need to diet then diet, if you need to exercise then exercise. Stop thinking too much because it will ruin everything, it will put your life into a bad position.

I am so happy because I was able to develop this kind of mentality, to do it whenever I need to do it. I never wait, I am so disciplined and consistent. It made me feel that I have more time to do some other things, I am not rushing anymore, I am not feeling heavy, I just feel so light and fast.

The best time to start something is when you feel lazy. Whenever you need to do it... just do it, start something, procrastination will kill you if you allow it to take control of your life, you need to be moving forward all the time. Just do it and you will become happy.

You too can have this mindset, just practice it. Whenever there is an urgent task.. do it and you will feel much much better. If you have an assignment in school... just do it, open your notes, open your book do some research and just do it. It's too easy if you will start, even if you don't know some parts... just do it, it doesn't matter if you're wrong... just do it.

If you can master this skill... you will become very happy, you will feel powerful, you don't need time management anymore. This skill will make you disciplined, this will give you freedom. The reason why you're not happy is because you want something to happen but you're not doing anything to make it happen, you're so focused on thinking too much and that builds a lazy body.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment