Feb 28, 2019

THE FAVORITE IN OUR HIGH SCHOOL DAYS LOOKS LIKE A BUM TODAY

I always get jealous during my high school days with my classmate because he is the favorite of out teacher. Our teacher is always praising him, she said that my classmate is going to be a star one day, she even compared me to my classmate and tell me that I am nothing compare to her favorite. Of course I got mad, I was only a teenager and I don't know how to handle emotions. I was embarrassed, my other classmates thinks that I am a bum and I will never have a bright future. I will never forget that incident.

One day our high school reunion finally arrived. Me and the student that I am being compared to during high school days meet, we both say hi to each other and talk about our careers. I found out that he is not even a boss or an entrepreneur, he is working for a small company and he really hates his job. We're already 38 years old and that person still has no direction in his life, he makes a lot of excuses, he is blaming a lot of things and people, I immediately feel that he has a lot of regrets and he is not happy with his life. I said to myself... I thought this kid is going to have a bright future, what happened to him now?

Success is not really about hype, they can telly you that you have a bright future ahead of you, they can tell you that you're going to win but if you don't work hard to grow your talents then you will never succeed.

The best revenge is massive success, ignore the haters, ignore the people that tells you you can't do it. It's all in your hands, nobody can predict the future. You can become successful if you want to just never listen to people that is putting you down, they don't know anything about your heart, they don't anything about you.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment