Feb 27, 2019

LET THEM DISTURB YOU

Because at the end of the day... someone or something will still disturb you, something will still ruin your day but keep in mind that they are only 10 percent of the equation, 90 percent is your reactions about them. They can make noise, they can annoy you, they can disrespect you but if you will just ignore them and stay true to who you are then they will fear powerless. The only think that's giving them power is your worries and fears and reactions towards them. If you will just discipline yourself to not feel anything about them then you will be fine, you will still succeed and live your normal life like it was before.

I was so mad when one of our neighbors build an apartment that was few steps closer from our house. His tenants were so noisy and arrogant. I was so stressed everyday, I almost wanted to fight one of them but luckily I was able to control how I feel. But as the time goes by I was slowly beginning to adapt to the situation, I am still bothered sometimes but I was able to accept them little by little. There are still some times when I was mad at them but I am beginning to adjust. I learned that it's all in my head, I am disturbed because I let them disturb my peace, it's my reaction that is making me feel bad not their actions. Because the truth is... they are not even touching me, they were just making noise and such unusual behavior but they are not even hurting me physically at all.

I realized that the only way to get peace is to have peace with any kind of situation, let them disturb yo, let them be themselves, for as long as you're true to yourself and you know where you are headed... you will find peace.

Let them disturb you, let them do their thing, there's nothing wrong with that, it's ok. Sooner or later they will stop. The funnier thing is... what they are doing is affecting them, they are ruining their own lives by trying to impress other people, sooner or later they will become broke because their lifestyle is not headed to a right direction, they were full of crap and useless activities, you don't need to make a revenge for them because they were already ruining their own lives.

Just feel the noise, absorb everything and you will never feel it anymore. Ignore them until you can't see them anymore. Everything happens for a reason, now I know that they were near me to strengthen  my mental toughness, they were just challenging my focus, and to be hones... they made me a better person with their noise and arrogance. I was able to strengthen my patience and I am not affected by noises and unusual behaviors anymore.

Now I know that the real power is on the inside and not on the outside. They can do whatever they want, they can disturb you as much as they want but if you will go to your inside and relax then they will never control your feelings anymore.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment