Sep 3, 2019

LOOK FOR THE RESISTANCE AND DESTROY IT

What is stopping you? what is holding you back? what is avoiding you from progressing? look for it and destroy it. You need to free yourself from any resistance. You need to free yourself from something that is stopping you from succeeding and taking actions, what is stopping you? was it really strong? was it really stronger than you? was it really that powerful? always remember that nothing can stop you, you're the only one who's stopping yourself from succeeding. You created that resistance, you build it inside of your head. That resistance is the only one that is stopping you, forget it, ignore it and just move forward, keep pushing, keep grinding, nothing can stop you if you will allow yourself to feel free and do whatever it takes to win.

Just go, resistance is created by procrastinating a lot, it's created by thinking about what will the future be like. Always remember that you're living in the now, not in the past nor in the future, you're living in the now. Just take actions and that's it, just keep moving forward and that's it, so simple yet you can't do it because you're worrying a lot. What is stopping you? destroy it, destroy that thought, destroy that data inside of your head. You can get rid of it by taking the first step towards your goal. It's either you take actions now or you will never going to take actions forever. Do it now, keep doing it, keep pushing until you finally made it happen.

Sometimes the resistance is just an imagination, there is no really something that is stopping you. You are imagining that it's hard, that you're not going to make it, that you will suffer or have a hard time if you do it. It's all in the mind, but if you will allow yourself to just move and make a small progress then you're already free. Free yourself from any resistance by not thinking, stop thinking and just do it. If you need to eat then eat, if you need to do your assignment then do your assignment, if you need to look for a job then simply look for a job. Take it step by step, that is the best way to destroy resistance. Take matters into your own hands, if you will not move now then you will have a hard time moving tomorrow or late, it's all about now, you have the power to destroy any form of resistance now.

Me, the biggest resistance in my life is I'm always thinking that I am wrong or someone is judging me. But the moment I was able to figure out what that resistance is... I simply ignore it, I simply move forward and good things already happened to me. My life changed, I was able to turn my life around. I ignore all of my insecurities, I ignore thinking about the future and I'm already a freeman now. I can do everything now, I can make things happen now.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety to live a BETTER LIFE click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment