Feb 9, 2020

SUDDENLY IT WILL BECOME EASIER

If you already repeat it a lot of times, if you already failed a lot of times then suddenly everything will become easier, nothing is hard anymore. You already memorized the script, you already knew what's going to happen, it's just like a play for you, it's just like a game and you knew you're going to succeed in the end. It will become easier and you will be surprised that you already made it that fast, so just keep pushing and feel excited because something will click in the end. Repetition is very powerful, resistance will become weak if you keep repeating something, you will become a genius through repetition, you will become a master, a guru, an expert or a professional. What people thought was hard will become easier for you, it feels automatic if every time you do it, it's not hard anymore, it seems like you're just playing and you're feeling lesser pressure because you've already done it a million times.

So just keep going, keep doing what you're doing, keep getting better everyday and suddenly your life will become much easier, you don't have to think anymore every time you have to do it. You will have so much fun, it's like a game and you're the game master. So if it's hard for now... just keep doing it and suddenly it will become easier in the future. Just like a rookie playing on a new team, he is lost, he don't know his role yet but once he played a couple of games and practice a lot of times... it will become easier for him.

I am a poor writer before but I keep on writing articles and that's why I am one of the best right now, that's why I am getting paid millions now. It's because I use the power of repetition, I don't have any writer's block (whatever they call it) for a second. I can finish every time I want to, the words keeps flowing, my mind keeps running and I really feel good about writing, there is no any dull moment for me. It's too easy and it feels like a simple game for me. While others are having a hard time... I'm just playing, it's because I've already done it a lot of times, that's why I can do it every time I want to, I can do it anywhere, anytime, I feel so unstoppable.

Don't get me wrong, I also struggled in the beginning, I also doubt myself if I am going to succeed, my mind also becomes blank. But I overcome those struggles because I just keep repeating writing everyday, I don't even need to think if I am going to do it, it's on my system and I can do it forever everyday. They said I am talented, they say I am blessed but the truth is I just used the power of repetition and that's why everything is every easy for me now. I can even write with my eyes close, I can even write a book in just one day, my mind and body is so powerful now because of repetition, everything is easy, everything is flowing like a river. You too can do this, just work hard, just keep repeating the process one day and you will become a master like me.

If anyone of you has questions and wants advise, just comment on the comment section below and I will answer for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment