Feb 29, 2020

NO WAY I'M GOING TO LOSE

I'm working hard, I did it my way, I knew I already paid the price so there is no reason to believe that I am going to lose. I deserve to win and I am going to win, I did whatever it takes to go to a different level and I am still pushing, I am not relaxing, I am not taking it easy, my pace continues to go and go and go, there is no stopping on me now so there is no way I am going to lose and eat mud again. I made myself to become a different beast, I am an animal, it's impossible to beat me. It's because I know that the only person that can beat me is myself, I never complain, I never make excuses and I will keep on pushing until I win. I am so obsess in winning, I hate losing and I can't stomach it anymore. This is my time now and I really believe it. My mind is tough as nails, my metal game is already on a different level. I sacrifice more than enough and I already experience a lot of pain so it only means that getting on top is the next destination.

I am not going to lose because I will never quit, I don't care if I am so damn exhausted, I will just keep moving forward and embrace the next situation. I am so hungry as a lonely wolf, I can do the impossible now, I don't mind passing out because of my exhaustion because I know I can survive this and make myself a legendary. I don't see myself losing. I only see myself holding the money, the trophy, the recognition and everything I dreamed of. I don't care about what people feel, I have business to do and I will never stop until I made myself a winner. No way I'm going to lose, this is my time now, this is what I've been waiting for, all I need to do is keep moving forward and that's it, it's only just a matter of time before I taste the victory. The good thing is I am very patient because I believe that it's really for me.

It may come now or tomorrow, or next week. I don't care if I wait a little longer because I'm lock in and my dreams cannot escape anymore, it's locked down, all I need to do is pull it towards me and never let it escape. I am devouring every situation, I am so opportunistic and I take every step to become successful. I don't care about what may happen next I will just move forward and keep going until the fight is over.

I can find the energy when I am tired, I can find the right thought to motivate myself, I can keep going no matter what, my energy is endless, I am immortal, there is no reason why I will fall because my dream and success is already ingrained into my system, I will just get it and I will have it, as simple as that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment