Jan 1, 2019

I'M SO HUNGRY

I'm so hungry, I feel like dying, I'm so hungry to succeed. I feel like I can eat shits just to become successful. I don't care about anything anymore, I just want to become successful. I wanted to win, I mean I really want to become a winner.

I'm so sick and tired of being a loser, I don't want to lose anymore. All I want is to do something for my dreams. I will push myself to the limits and do whatever it takes, it's not about talking anymore, it's not about making a declaration anymore, I really want it and I am serious about it. I can make my hands very dirty for it, I can do what other people can't do.

It's all about forcing myself to take actions, it's all about wanting it so bad and not holding myself back. I hate living the same life over and over again, I hate being at the bottom and not being able to reach my goals. I'm so hungry, I'm like a lion hunting, I feel like I can power through and push through pain.

I'm so hungry, I feel like I haven't eat for years, I don't care about what is right or wrong anymore, I will do it no matter what, I will just do it and forget about failing nor coming up short. I will just believe in my willpower and determination to succeed, I will take it step by step and give my very best until it's done.

I am impatiently patient, I am moving fast, I don't care if I feel bad, I don't care if I am making a lot of mistakes, I simply believe in the power of pushing and doing something to make it real. This hunger will keep my fire burning, this hunger will help me reach the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment