May 4, 2019

NOT EVEN SCARED OF THAT ANYMORE

Hey fear, what was that? are you scaring me with those fake thoughts again? are you scaring me with those negative ideas again? you should do better than that because I am not scared anymore. You should try harder this time because you're looking like a clown, you're not even making me think.

Now I know that all I have to do is do the process and I will be fine, now I know that all I have to do is think positive and you will be neutralized. I know that you will forever be in my life and it's impossible to get rid of you forever. But the good thing is I was able to learn how to ignore you and focus on the better thoughts that will empower me. You're nothing anymore, I am not scared of being scared anymore. I am just living my life and being happy every single second. I am free from negativity now, I know that my mind is not perfect and it will still entertain negative thoughts sometimes but I am more mature now, I can easily detect if I am scared, i can easily understand that fear is in control and I can manage how to adapt and steal the control from fear. Fear is nothing, it is not true but people keep on believing that it is true that's why it becomes true.

Once you know that fear is nothing but a feeling, once you know that it is nothing but a thought then your mind will evolve, it can neutralize fear very fast, it can over power it with positive thoughts.

I am not afraid of the consequences anymore, I now know how to let go and feel free, I am not attached from anything anymore and that makes me invincible. Fear is nothing but a lie, people believe it because they keep on thinking about it.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment