May 2, 2019

BE ON A SIDE OF A RIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

Everybody wants to get entertained, who doesn't want to get entertained, entertainment is fun, it will make you feel better, the only problem is some people got to choose the wrong entertainment for them that is why they were completely lost. Look at those screwed up celebrities... they choose the wrong entertainment for them, they drink everyday, party and take drugs, t's all fun in the beginning but once they get bored with a certain level... they are looking for more, their vices gets worse and worse everyday to the point where they already lost their minds.

It's ok to have fun, it's ok to enjoy life but make sure you are choosing the right entertainment for you. Me, personally what entertains me is making money, it is my game, I love doing it everyday and that is why I am successful in making money, does it have a bad side effect one me? I don't think so. I am having a lot of fun with it and I am growing, to be honest I am really growing and I am learning a lot of things. I also didn't get mad if I can't make money because I know that it's all just part of the process. I also love writing, I also love designing and enduring something. My for of entertainments were all beneficial and I am getting a lot from those entertainments.

So if you will entertain yourself make sure you will get something from it, make sure you will evolve and learn, never choose an entertainment that will only destroy your precious life. A lot of destructive entertainment were only fun in the beginning but it's very dangerous and life destroying in the end. Be smart when you choose an entertainment because it will consume your life, it will be your life and if you're not careful of it then you will go down. Not all fun is fun at all, sometimes things that are fun are deceiving and if you're not disciplined enough then you will have a hard time changing your life or bringing back your lief to normal.

My advise is choose an entertainment that will make you disciplined, choose something that is harder but has a lot of benefits in the end.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment