Oct 9, 2019

LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO PLAY

To make life easier and have more fun... look for something to play, a game that you will enjoy, a game where you can be good at. It can be any kind of game, it can be anything, you can even create you own game. It's your rules, it's your kingdom, how good was that?

What is the game that you want? make sure you will make it your game, make sure you're going the be the best player, meaning you will give your all, you will become the mater of it. This type of perspective or approach will make you become entertained so much in your life. Looking for something to play will make you forget all of your problems. You will become a master of something and your life will become much better and better.

Me, personally my game is pushing myself and chasing big goals, I do whatever it takes to get my goals, I really push and push and push and I never stop. I keep on making my beliefs stronger everyday by taking massive actions and millions of affirmations. I do it everyday, it's my game and that's why I am really good at it. I am attracting circumstances and situations that are helping me to achieve my goals. I keep on pushing through discomfort, I never stop, I just fall in love with the process and I really keep going further even if I am tired. This is my game, it's my domain, it becomes part of my life and that is why I am unbeatable in this game. Nobody even want me to challenge in my own game because they knew they're not going to win.

Strengthen your belief, strengthen your faith while playing your game. Whatever game you choose... make sure you're serious about it or else you won't win. If your game is to sell fake CDs so be it, if your game is to make money so be it, if your game is about fight business then be passionate about it. If your game is about being the number one in your chosen game then do it, chase that status, it's ok, for as long as you're chasing something and you have something to become busy about... that's good, that will entertain your mind, it will stop you from thinking about some other things that causes the destruction.

Because if you have something to focus on then your life will change dramatically, you will feel much better. You will forget that you have a disease, you will forget that you have a problem, you will forget all of the things that are making your life difficult. Just focus on something, be good at it and have a lot of fun. Make it your life, make it part of your system. Start now, start your own journey and forget the rules of others, create your own rules, push forward as much as you can and try to become the biggest winner that you can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment