Feb 10, 2021

WHAT'S YOUR WORLD?

You're giving time for what? you're using your energy for what? you're placing your attention on what? where your focus go is your world. So if you always use your time and energy for things that is giving you a bad feeling or putting you on a bad position then that's your world. We are all living in different worlds, just because we're living on the same world doesn't mean were are connected. We are not one, we are not connected. Don't be fooled by the idea that we are one, this world can't be united, it will never happen because we have different agendas and attitudes, we have different beliefs. It's up to you what you want to believe, what you believe and what you see is your reality. 

If your mind or strategy is about crimes or illegal activities then you're a criminal, as simple as that. If your life is about gaming, entertainment, fun but you're not getting any money then you are broke, your world is about laziness and uselessness, your world is about unproductivity and not growth. So make sure if you're doing something you are getting something from it. Don't do something because it is fun, do something because it is the right thing to do and will give you a very good life one day. 

Your activity is your reality, what you're doing now is your world. So if you're lazy now and procrastinating all the time then it means failure is your world, mediocre is your reality. But if you're working hard now and doing whatever it takes to improve a little bit then it means greatness is your world. Your action is your life, the way you live your life today is your self image and identity. So if you want to experience a new life then do something different. Work harder than yesterday, stay disciplined, stay focused and stay committed to change. 

Me, my world now is all about moving forward, it's all about taking actions. I'm trying to minimize the downtime hours in my life a much as I can, I am avoiding procrastinating, I am avoiding idleness and that's why progress has become my reality... endless progress and improvement. If I need to do something, I'll do it away, I am addicted to taking actions and I don't mind if my efforts were being rewarded or not. And this kind of culture makes my life easier, I am happier and more fulfilled, I am free, I feel so powerful. 

So look at yourself, what is your world? where are you addicted at? what are you doing everyday? what are you thinking everyday? your thoughts and actions is your world, it is your life. Take a look closely at your life and admit to yourself if you're doing the wrong things. You must be thinking the wrong way, your habits must be garbage that's why you keep getting garbage results. Force yourself to work and create a new world, force yourself to be something else. 

For more short stories that will impact your life please visit:

http://www.ruggedbreed.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment