Apr 25, 2019

HOW DID I BECAME FROM ZERO TO HERO

I was broke before my family hates me, they always ignore me everyday and not talking to me because I don't have anything in life, I am useless, I am a big liability and I always give them problems. Problems that are not really problems, it became a problem because of my stupid decisions. I feel bad, I feel less important, I feel that they don't love me. I always wanted their attention and I can't get it because I am not doing anything good.

But I change my mind, one day I started to realize that people hates losers and they love winners. So I begin to look for ways how to become a winner. I work so hard, I work for 17 hours a day straight for three straight months and it worked for me, I found a decent job that pays 10,000 dollars a month. I trained myself to become an entrepreneur, I started to become rich, I created businesses that will give me a lot of money. Soon I was able to buy a new house and a ferrari. My mom started to love me again, she cooks me good food and she's not cursing me anymore.

Good thing I was able to know that nobody will love you if you have no money, they will just treat you like a clown especially if you're such a big liability.

My friends begin to kiss my ass because I am richer than them, my enemies begin to get intimidated at me, they were scared of me because I have power now.

So if you're struggling in life... just work hard like me, work for 17 hours a day straight, don't worry because nobody dies in hard work, it's simply using your time the right way, you're even wasting a lot of time doing stupid things like watching game of thrones, did it make you rich? did it give you some money?

To have power in life, to become a hero of your circle... you need to have a lot of money and power, you can only do that by working really hard and being relentless in your work, don't worry about anything else, just make sure you prioritize getting money.

If you want to LEARN MORE how to control and manage your fears and anxiety click this link: https://payhip.com/b/lT9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment